Transform2Alpha’s Alpha Combat Aging Retreat Booking Terms & Conditions
The following represent the terms and conditions for Transform2Alpha course bookings only. For the terms and conditions related to your reservations with Hotel La Vimea, please refer to Hotel La Vimea booking terms and conditions or any agreements made directly between you and Hotel La Vimea.
- To secure your place on the course, all bookings must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
- In order to take advantage of the early bird discount, the whole amount is required to confirm a place at the discounted price.
- Any bank fees incurred through transferring funds are the responsibility of the guest.
- If a guest wishes to change or cancel their retreat dates before 3 calendar months to the first day of the retreat:
- , 100% of their package may be refunded, less a €50 administration fee.
- The booking may be changed and credited to another retreat with Transform2Alpha free of charge, within one year of their original booking. Guests can switch dates one time without penalty, every date change after this will incur a €50 administration fee in additional to any cancellation fees.
- If a guest wishes to change their retreat dates between 1-3 calendar months of the first day of the retreat:
- 30% of their payment is forfeited and 70% of their balance is credited to any other date, within one year of their original booking.
- If a guest cancels within 6 weeks or less of their retreat start date, their payment is forfeited in full.
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email and a confirmation of cancellation is required to proceed.
- If Transform2Alpha cancels a retreat, the total money paid to Transform2Alpha for a retreat package will be refunded. Transform2Alpha is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
- Transform2Alpha offers no cash, cheque or credit card refunds for cancellation or any change to booking by a guest for any reason, including injury, personal emergencies and political actions: our cancellation policy will apply and no exceptions will be entertained.
- For any postponement of a retreat or change of booking to an alternative date, the cancellation policy applies.
- To join the retreat, all guests must have insurance that covers the individual for all medical treatment while travelling abroad.
- Proof of insurance will be required prior to participation, as will a signed copy of the liability waiver form.
- Transform2Alpha does not offer discounts, refunds or credits for arriving late, leaving early or missing any of the activities/meals while on the retreat.
- The schedule and included activities/meals can change at any time without notice. The current program, as listed on the website, at the time of each retreat is always applicable.
- Guests must be at least 35 years of age to attend our retreats.
- A retreat reservation is fully transferable to another female over the age of 35, for the same date and package, subject to written request and receipt of confirmation from both Transform2Alpha and Hotel La Vimea.
- Terms & Conditions of booking a retreat can change at any time without notice.
- The current terms & conditions are always applicable.